1883 Provision Co. provides catering for all events held at the Thompson Conference Center. We provide a full range of services from in-house meeting refreshments to seated meals for up to 150 people. Meal tickets are also available for program participants for the “Under The Oaks Cafe.”
1883 Provision Co.
- Guarantees for an event must be given 72 hours (3 business days) in advance.
- Cancellations less than 72 hours (3 business days) of the event must pay 50% of the total.
- There is a 10% service fee for evening events.
- A $35 fee will be applied for Sunday events and events with less than 25 people.
- Due to health regulations, catered items may not be removed from the facility.
- All pricing listed in the catering menu is for disposable service. Additional per-person charges will apply for china service.
- Thompson Conference Center will bill your organization at the conclusion of your event.
Please visit Conference Services at https://www.utexas.edu/ce/tcc/conference-services/catering-dining for more information and menu selections.
The Thompson Conference Center (TCC) has served as an academic link between the university and the community since 1970. As the focal point of The University of Texas at Austin’s continuing education efforts, the Center’s mission is to provide excellent conference facilities, services and programs for people to continue their educational development and personal enrichment.
As a full-service, non-residential conference center, the center serves a variety of clients and hosts a wide assortment of educational programs and events. Thompson Conference Center features 13 meeting rooms with seating for 20 to 192 and a 230-seat auditorium. TCC also manages and handles the reservations for the Lyndon B. Johnson Auditorium, which seats 967.
Let the conference coordinators plan every detail for you, ensuring the smooth execution of your next business event. For more information, please visit the Thompson Conference Center at https://www.utexas.edu/ce/tcc