1883 Provision Co. offers Non-Profit Organizations (NPO) excellent fundraising opportunities throughout all University of Texas's athletic venues! Please review the information below, fill out the necessary forms, and submit them to

Additional Information
Frequently Asked Questions:

What does Fundraising with 1883 look like?
Our nonprofit organizations are the life of our operation! We depend on non-profit organizations to work all of our stands and bars at the Athletic and Special Events that the University may host! We serve food and alcohol to patrons that are attending and depending on what your group chooses you can work in stands with or without alcohol.
What will we be doing?
Fundraising with 1883 Provisions Co. includes working in concession stands and bars at our multiple venues on The University's campus.
When and where are the events?
We work events all over the UT Campus! Events on UT's campus take place every day of the week and at all times of the day! If you only have Tuesday's to volunteer, we have a place for you! Below are some of the Athletics you could work at.
  • Football
  • Baseball
  • Soccer
  • Softball
  • Volleyball
  • Track & Field
  • … And More!
How much money will our organization make?
We pay a commission on sales from the concession stand that your organization works. Each event also offers a guaranteed minimum per person. We pay the higher of the two, commission OR minimum.
How do we get paid?
Each Nonprofit Organization is paid through their organization. You will be paid by check within 30 days.
How often do I have to work?
This depends on your organization and what you are comfortable with. We do ask that all those who work football games to commit to all home games. Other athletic and special events are scheduled for each season and the available stands are sent to all groups to choose what they would like to work for the season.
What do I need to volunteer?
We have a checklist on the 'Forms' page that shows you all the paperwork we need to get you started! As well as the paperwork to sign up, here is a list of things you will need during your time as a volunteer.
  • TABC Certifications (for all adults over 18 that will be serving alcohol in your stand, if you are not serving alcohol this is not a requirement you will need to meet)
  • 4-20+ volunteers over the age of 16 to volunteer
  • Uniform (this is defined in the next question!)
  • A good attitude!
What do we need to wear?
We have a standard uniform that all Volunteers wear. We have a hat and shirt that each group purchases when they sign up! The hats and shirts are each $7. This comes out of your payout forms.
Along with your shirt and hat, you are asked to wear black or khaki pants or shorts (of professional length) and non-slip shoes at all indoor venues.